As we adjust to life in quarantine, the developments around this uncertain situation are triggering a variety of emotions. We may feel like giving up, feel like nothing is going as planned, and see the future as bleak at best. It gets difficult to remind ourselves that we are strong, and we can get through whatever problems come our way. When life gets tough, giving up seems like the easy option. On those days, it’s important how we choose to act on those thoughts and feelings.
“Never giving up” means believing in yourself. It means a willingness to acknowledge “failure” so you can learn the critical skill of adaptation. It means not compromising on your most important values, and walking the walk, rather than just talking the talk.
Here are some reasons why you should Never Give Up:
- Everything is Figureoutable: The biggest difference between successful people and unsuccessful people (in health, in business, and in life) is that successful people are determined to make the situation work for them, rather than playing the role of victim and searching for reasons why a situation won't work. All problems can be solved. The only thing stopping you from taking action is not that you lack the skill or the resources; it is your mindset. The answers are within you, and well within your reach. You just must be willing to use your creativity, believe in yourself, and to think outside the box to figure it out.
- Believe in yourself: "The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself.” Marie Forleo. Everything you have in your life is a result of your belief in yourself and the belief that what you want to accomplish is possible. Get into the habit of setting short-term and long-term goals and take active steps to achieve them. With every goal that you achieve, no matter how small, your confidence will increase. Confidence is believing in yourself. It is feeling comfortable in your true self, knowing you have worth.
- Get Inspired: If you feel stuck, look for inspiration. It’s all around you.Use the world and people around you for strength, love, joy, passion, and purpose. Living inspired ultimately leads to a more fulfilling and successful life.
- Raise Others:Be the person who shows up for others; the one who encourages others to keep moving forward; the one who celebrates others’ success.We rise by lifting others. Send someone a kind message. Make something for someone. Give compliments. Tell someone how much they mean to you. There are so many ways to brighten a person’s day.
- Make the World A Better Place: Everyone has the capability to work make the world a better place. Volunteer, connect, donate, recycle, and conserve are just some of the ways we can help the world. How you show up matters. Leave a room better than you found it. Don’t forget small acts of kindness - they can go a long way in making the world a better place.
- Enjoy the Journey: We only get this one life to live. Fight for a cause, a dream, or something greater than yourself. You will find the enthusiasm, passion and joy that makes life worth living.
Being a ninja isn’t about excelling in a specific skill or activity: It’s a way of life. It’s about never giving up, never settling, and giving your all in everything you do - Always. Whatever your sport or skill is, channel your inner ninja, and wear our apparel with attitude and conviction. Make a difference in the world by living your absolute best!
Always A Ninja